No products in the cart.
This salad goes perfectly with Sweet Potato Falafel!
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and diced into thick cubes
- 1 ripe avocado, diced like the cucumbers
- 1/4 cup red inion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg’s brand)
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Season to taste with sea salt, vinegar, or lemon juice if needed.
Enjoy as a stand alone side, or combine with the Sweet Potato Falafel for a deliciously nutritious healthy meal!