No products in the cart.
Beyond Baby Strong (Online Program Only)
12 Week Beyond Baby Strong Program
A customized step-by-step blueprint to help you SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY return to exercise postpartum so you can become your strongest, healthiest YOU as a mom!
Who is it for?
- You have been given the OK by your doctor to exercise, but are unsure where to start.
- You are recovering from a c-section, with little to no recovery protocol to follow, and find yourself searching google to learn which exercises are SAFE for you to do.
- You’ve been told you have Diastasis Recti (also known as abdominal separation) are not sure what to do next.
- You want quick and effective workouts you can do at home that will fit in with your hectic mommy schedule.
- You feel self-conscious, exhausted, and uncomfortable in your own skin.
- You’re beginning to wonder if your body really is doomed forever now you’re a mom?
- You gave birth months or even years ago and are frustrated and confused as to why you are STILL struggling to feel healthy, strong, and confident even though you’ve been exercising and eating well for months.
- One-on-One coaching from me tailored to your individual needs, goals and the postpartum stage you’re in.
- An easy to follow WEEKLY personalized exercise plan, customized to your specific goals and needs, that you can do in 30 minutes a day or less, from the comfort of your own home.
- Video demonstrations of each exercise in your program, so you will know how to perform all exercises with correct form, safely and effectively.
- Access to my Kristy Lee Wilson Fitness App and your own private workout calendar so you can track your workouts, adjust training (if needed), measure progress and celebrate success.
- Nutrition coaching and guidelines to help take the headache out of what to eat to help support your journey and keep things simple.
- Accountability through DAILY check-ins with me, your personal coach.
Exclusive access to our Private Facebook Group. Here you’ll be able to ask questions, share stories, and be supported by other moms, just like you, who “get it!”