No products in the cart.
Last year, the Online Trainer Academy (OTA) — the world’s first certification program for online trainers — sold out all of its textbooks in just days. People across the globe flooded the Academy’s early enrollment.
– Freedom-seeking trainers who wanted a full-time online coaching business.
– Coaches who wanted to break free from the traditional pay-for-service model by building a part-time business while they still train in the gym.
– Gym owners who wanted another income stream and a way to attract and retain the best staff.
If you fit into any of the above categories, I’m excited to let you know that the day has finally come (and it only happens once every 8 months): The Online Trainer Academy is about to open for early bird enrolment again!
The certification is a key way to differentiate yourself in the noisy online fitness marketplace. And when you get on the early bird list, you’ll also get a free copy of the 16 Lasting Laws of Online Training ebook!
The business curriculum in the Academy is game-changing. I have never seen information like this so curated, assembled, and polished.
Join the thousands of fitness pros who have already used the practical, simple-to-implement strategies they learned to build efficient and scalable online businesses for themselves.
Jonathan Goodman, the founder of both the OTA and the Personal Trainer Development Center, asked if I wanted to help share this exciting news with you and I couldn’t be happier. If you want to take charge of your personal and professional freedom and really build a strong, sustainable online fitness business, get yourself on the OTA wait list.
When you’re on the early bird list, you’ll:
– Save $200 off of the enrollment fee.
– Get a headstart on the curriculum, a full two days before the general public has access to enrollment.
– Receive a free copy of the 16 Lasting Laws of Online Training ebook.
If you ever wanted to build the fitness business of your dreams and transform your personal training career into something that you’re proud of, don’t miss your chance.