No products in the cart.
A lot of people I talk to want to experience the personal and professional freedom of coaching clients online, but let’s be honest: Making the leap into such a new, massive industry can be daunting.
That’s why I jumped at the opportunity to share with you tips like:
– How to take back control of your career by crafting the perfect fitness business for you.
– The freedom gained from a bit more money in a bit less time with a bit better schedule.
– The confidence gained from selling and marketing the right way, always knowing the right thing to say at the right time.
The answer to all the above and more are available in my friend Jonathan Goodman’s Online Trainer Academy. It’s literally the first of its kind, offering the world’s first certification course for online trainers.
When you enrol in the Academy, Jon and his team will mail you the Fundamentals of Online Training textbook and workbook (free worldwide shipping, too). Not only that, but the digital portal includes a cache of scripts, templates, worksheets, and documents, such as:
– Email, status update, and sales call scripts.
– Fill-in-the-blank documentation to send to clients and to run your business.
– Tracking checklists, worksheets, and guides to keep you on track and focused.
I’ve gone through the material myself, and let me tell you: All trainers, coaches, and gym owners can use the material in Academy to build an entire business from the ground up or as an alternate income stream. Now is your chance to become a certified online trainer!
Enrollment is now open.
The good news? If you act now, you can get into the world’s only online trainer certification program.
The bad news? Enrollment is only open for a few days, and once enrollment closes, you’ll have to wait 8 months so even if you aren’t ready right away to start, jump on it so the materials will be ready for you when you are ready (there’s no timeline to complete).