No products in the cart.
These delicious muffins include complex carbohydrates, protein, and a bit of healthy fat. Make them for a busy day snack!
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup diced Apple
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Rolled Oats (Steel Cut Oats are also OK)
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup IsaPro
- 3/4 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, or food processor, until oats are well ground.
- Pour batter into muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and then ENJOY!! 🙂
[cro_contact no=”0″ type=”4″]